Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How to change the blower motor resistor on a 2015 f350

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
12/27/2017
Ford Mechanic: Fix It Man, Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Fix It Man
Fix It Man, Master Technician

Hello my name is***** decided to place the resistor on this truck on the back side of the HVAC housing to make it very difficult to get to. In order to replace it you need to remove the instrument panel and the housing to be able to access it. You will need to evacuate the AC system and then recharge it after. I have attached the instructions on how to remove the instrument panel. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance as I strive for an excellent rating. Thank you.