Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Does this Cost anything? 2011 ford f-150 crewcab 3.5 ecotec.

Customer Question
Does this Cost anything? ...

Does this Cost anything?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2011 ford f-150 crewcab 3.5 ecotec. the steering wheel is not locked and the key goes in normal

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you applied constant pressure to the steering wheel while turning the key in the ignition?

It is 5 degrees Fahrenheit outside. yes wheel moves back and ford easily

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well not forcing it to turn, afraid to spray lock deicer in it. dash lites come on but wont turn, just slides in easy

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yea does this cost $$$$$$$$

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
12/27/2017
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** this costs money

I am having internet connection problems or Comcast is could you just refund the $5! SORRY FOR THE. TROUBLE , GOT A FORD DEALER 8 8 BLOCKS AWAY, WILL HAVE THEM PICK UP TOMORROW,
No cause it keeps going off and the tone is Comcast too

Just ignore the pop-ups. I'm not sure the 5.00 can be refunded. but the 28.00 will be. you need to contact customer service.

Fone is went off twice customer. What is customer service ## please
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Different tech here, would you like me to help?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician