Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED OPERATING TEMP OF A FORD 4.6L

Customer Question
WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED...

WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED OPERATING TEMP OF A FORD 4.6L ENGINE

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

170000 MILES, AUTOMATIC TRANS.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Tempo?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tempo yourself? What have you tried so far?

NOTHING, TRYING TO FIND OUT WHICH THERMOSTAT TO INSTALL

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

OIL IS LOW FOR FIRST TIME EVER

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

What model Ford is your 4.6 running in, please?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician