Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2003 Expedition. 3rd row large section jammed in upright…

Customer Question
2003 Expedition. 3rd...

2003 Expedition. 3rd row large section jammed in upright position. How to release jam?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
12/24/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Manual or electronic 3rd row seats?

Will it move at all?

Can you see anything jammed like a seat belt?