Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to change the cruise control module on the bottom of…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change the cruise control module on the bottom of master cylinder on my Ford f350

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford F350. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

My power drivers seat doesn’t work and it doesn’t appear to be the fuse

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

What year model and which engine?

It’s a 2009 F350 6.4 powerstroke with 32k miles on it, pretty much like a new truck

I assume you are referring to the speed control deactivation switch. If so then you unplug it, place a rag under it. Unscrew it and quickly replace it. This sensor is the one closest to the front of the truck. Once done, clean the area with brake cleaner, plug it back up, apply the brakes a few times to confirm there are no leaks then road test.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

I don’t see any email or any answers only that I paid $28, for what? Nothing not even a suggestion?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris