Ford

Connect one-on-one with a verified ford mechanic who will answer your question

Ron, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All ford mechanics are VERIFIED
Engine code P04E3 on a 2015 F350. PO4E3, yes I have and it
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
The exhaust fluid says it is full and I haven't added any in a while… read more
No Disc" 2015 Fusion. Not a computer geek. Just updated my
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician
Just updated my connection and see I have a Field Service notice about EPS Motor Bolts. Important? … read more
My 2015 F350 DRW diesel. has factory electric trailer
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician
Hey, My 2015 F350 DRW diesel. has factory electric trailer brakes, now the trailer brakes don't work with the pedal , but do work with the manual control. I tested all fuses, replaced the Ford trailer… read more
MY 2013 EXPLORER NAVIGATION SYSTEM IS MAKING ERRATIC POPPING
Shawn Few
Shawn Few, AS
MY 2013 EXPLORER NAVIGATION SYSTEM IS MAKING ERRATIC POPPING SOUNDS … read more
I have a 2007 Ford F350 diesel shows a TBC fault when I hook
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I have a 2007 Ford F350 diesel shows a TBC fault when I hook the trailer up the TBC fault light goes out brakes work fine. When the trailer is unplugged the TBC fault shows again. What do I need to ch… read more
Def messasge wont reset on 2016 super duty, just put in 4.5
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
def messasge wont reset on 2016 super duty, just put in 4.5 gals … read more
2015 Ford F150 steering wheel phone commands quit working.
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, Owner
2015 Ford F150 steering wheel phone commands quit working. … read more
Starter appears to have died. How many bolts hold the
Jerry, Service consultant
Starter appears to have died. How many bolts hold the starter on a 2008 F350 with a 5.4 gas engine ? I see 2 bolts but think there may be a third up at the very top. … read more
MUSTANG 4.0 V6 2006, I HAVE THIS CODE P2196, YES I TRY TO
Jerry, Service consultant
MUSTANG 4.0 V6 2006 JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far? Customer: I HAVE THIS CODE P2196 JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it? Cu… read more
How to take of a oil pan,of a 2005 jaguar,6cy, A,6cylinder,
Jerry, Service consultant
How to take of a oil pan,of a 2005 jaguar,6cy JA: What size is your engine? How many miles since your last oil change? Customer: A,6cylinder JA: What is the model of your '05 Ford? Customer: It is jag… read more
Ford Edge: I would like to know the location of the oil pressure
Jerry, Service consultant
I would like to know the location of the oil pressure switch on a 2010 Ford Edge. I am going to try and replace it because the oil light keeps coming on intermittently and it seems that the switch is … read more
Ford F350: 2015 Ford f350 overhead console Need the diagrams
Scott W.
Scott W., Diesel, Automatic trans, full line tech
2015 Ford f350 overhead console Need the diagrams for wire positioning in the sunroof connector and the interior light connector on the overhead console. I have all the wiring diagrams showing what wi… read more
I have 2014 c-max 1FADP5BU2FL100205 iam trying to program
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician
i have 2014 c-max 1FADP5BU2FL100205 iam trying to program the PCM , i do not have the original one , so using VCM IDS scanner it ask me the calibration 7 digit code of the car or the 4 digit tear tag … read more
I have a 2015 ford f-250 SD When reprogrammimg with a Edge
A. Penland
I have a 2015 ford f-250 SD When reprogrammimg with a Edge Evolution somthing went wrong. now trying to return to factory need tear tag number and dont know where to get it… read more
2001 ford f350: ltr..triton..five min later the engine was locked
mike v
mike v, Associate Degree
2001 ford f350 5.4 ltr triton. was driving the truck all was fine...ran good got to my destination and shut the truck off. when i went to start the truck less than five min later the engine was locked… read more
Ford: aftermarket..speed sensor..the speedometer cluster so it
AlvinC
AlvinC, Ford Dealership Technician
hello yesterday i asked for help on what color wire i need to connect to my aftermarket in dash navagation system to use, to connect the speed sensor to. I did get an answer but i need to know the col… read more
navigation: my passenger always so its not like im taking my hands
lamontgomery
lamontgomery, Ford Technician
How can I put in a code or activate all the options on the navigation screen.... We travel alot and I have to access and change the address on the fly and can''t stop to do it.. This is raelly a delay… read more
2006 F-150: SUPERCREW..HEAD UNIT..CONNECTOR..THE SPEED SENSOR BECAUSE
Randall    (Cheeko)
Randall (Cheeko), Ford Dealer
I HAVE A 2006 F-150 SUPERCREW THAT I'M INSTALLING A PIONEER AVIC-D2 HEAD UNIT WITH NAVAGATION. CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH WIRE IN THE FACTORY CONNECTOR IS THE ONE FROM THE SPEED SENSOR? I'M SURE ONE OF THE… read more