Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Its been sitting for 30 days just got out the impound and…

Customer Question
Its been sitting for...

Its been sitting for 30 days just got out the impound and drove to the bank to get some cash out stop my car and now the red light

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Car with a lock signal I think it's a anti theft

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

It the 2006 Ford 500 limited

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well so far I've called trip boy a to come out and do a battery check and waiting on them speak

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

AAA

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

With the key in the run position is the theft light flashing rapid?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris