Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just replaced the engine of 1.6 ford escape 2016, after i…

Customer Question
i just replaced the engine...
i just replaced the engine of 1.6 ford escape 2016 , after i finished i got code
p0073:00-2f
p0740:00-64
p0743:00-6c
these codes they came right away as if we did not connect the harness to the trans
i checked every thing
is there is any thing we have to do when we replace the engine ,
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
p0073:00-2f went away after i connect the bumper
i think i found out , look the pin for the plug was bend
12/23/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

If help is still needed, let me know?