Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Turn signal fuse blows when you start engine and pull in…

Customer Question
Turn signal fuse blows...

Turn signal fuse blows when you start engine and pull in drive

Mechanic's Assistant: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2006 f-250 powerstroke

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes trying

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Have looked for short so far nothing

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
12/22/2017
Ford Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

Can you give me the fuse number and fuse box where fuse is so I can find out all the wire circuits that can cause this fuse to blow?

Ford Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 1 month ago

If you have no other questions for me then please enter a 5 star rating so I get credit for assisting you and can then close out question for you. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Jaybird61
Jaybird61