Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

My 6.0 will not turn over and we do not have dash or cluster…

Customer Question
Scott my 6.0 will not...
Scott my 6.0 will not turn over and we do not have dash or cluster lights. Also the computer has no pcm communication
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
12/22/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can you do these tests and report back on the results? https://www.dropbox.com/s/t07jlzc1nbl35ws/PCMcomm04.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

No resistance on all three test

Not exactly sure what you are referring to.

G1 is a visual inspection

G2 is a resistance test that should result in continuity

G3 should be high resistance, no continuity.

G4 is a voltage test

Which 3 tests are you referring to?

G2

Do exactly as it says in the test, it states to go to G3.

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician