Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The horn is randomly going off while sitting or driving. I…

Customer Question
The horn is randomly...

The horn is randomly going off while sitting or driving. I disconnected relay for horn as well as the horn fuse, but then the truck would not shift out of park.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

325.000. It has been starting normally.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 325?

325,000 miles on the truck

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 325 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just started having this problem. Right now I have pulled the fuse and relay related to the horn and the truck is parked at home. I pulled the fuse out on the side of the road, and the truck would not shifted out of park. Then when I put the fuse back in, the horn actually went off for a second and then stopped.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That should be it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
12/21/2017
Ford Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician
Hi my name is***** is the year,make and model of your vehicle?

Can you please enter a 5 star rating so I can get credit for assisting you and can then close out question. Thanks you and have a Happy Holiday.

Ford Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 7 months ago

If you have no other questions for me then please enter a 5 star rating so I get credit for assisting you and can then close out question for you. Thanks and Happy Holidays.