Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The shield of the final plug for extraction stripped. I’m…

Customer Question
The shield of the...

The shield of the final plug for extraction stripped. I’m using the Lisle extraction set and now half of the shield is pushed to the bottom and the tool can’t reach it to retread.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I’ve put blaster penetrating oil in and have turned the engine over to try and blow it out. No success.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
12/21/2017
Ford Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 6 months ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

What is the year, make, model and engine size of your car/truck?