Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2008 Ford Focus SE drivers' door handle is disconnected…

Customer Question
My 2008 Ford Focus...

My 2008 Ford Focus SE drivers' door handle is disconnected and I do no know if a clip is missing or what I need?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Focus. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Is it a Clip or a mecanism for the handle to connect to the cable to open the door?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/20/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Which handle does not work, interior or exterior?

Have you removed the door trim panel?