Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My friend was changing the fuse under the hood while the…

Customer Question
My friend was changing...

My friend was changing the fuse under the hood while the vechile was running. Now it wont start but all lights are on inside of vehicle

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

F150 2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes.. jump start, n change fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just need to know how to start it back up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/19/2017
Ford Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Good evening, I hope you are doing great. My name is***** am a Ford technician and I would be happy to assist you with this today.

What fuse was pulled that caused the truck not to start?

10A fuse

Do you know which fuse # it was? The fuse box cover should be labeled

5th one from the 2nd row toward the bottom

What engine size do you have? I need to pull open the diagram and see if I can figure out which fuse it is

Dont know

Okay, I am going to opt out of this and open it up to a new expert, due to minimal information there is not much I can do at this point. Good luck