Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Are you calling me about my taurus heads. 2004 dov. No i…

Customer Question
Hey tim are you...

Hey tim are you calling me about my taurus heads

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Taurus?

2004 dov

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?

No i called this morning as to how much for two head gasket replacement

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue? What size is your engine?

3.8 i think dov some one was to call me as to the price to install the head gaskets

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The engine got so hot it quit running

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Are you looking for a set of heads or the labor to remove and replace the head gaskets?