Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Which relay is fuel pump 86 5.0efi f150. 210,000 miles. Pump…

Customer Question
Which relay is fuel...

Which relay is fuel pump 86 5.0efi f150

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

210,000 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Pump won’t fire ancd it works. Yes am old shadetree mechanic

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have 3relays under cover which one do I test

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Ford
12/19/2017
Ford Mechanic: Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician replied 5 months ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me a moment to review your question, and I'll be right back with you.. A phone call option will pop up. I do not send that. You may continue to use in chat/email mode and phone call NOT required. Its your option. thanks

hello, the fuel pump relay will have these color wires going to it: Tan/Lt green, Brown, yellow , Red. I have attached a wiring diagram for reference as well

Please rate my service I have provided. Once you provide the required rating? this same post will remain open for future followups if need. Thanks Randall

Randall C
Randall C
Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician