Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It won't start probably its an electronic problem or fuse.

Customer Question
It won't start probably...

It won't start probably its an electronic problem or fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes the battery is fine i used a spray starter to start it but it won't stay start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

1999 f350 super duty diesel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes my husband is fixing the truck waiting for him to tell me what he has done to it so far. he thinks its an electrical problems

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes..what he did he disconnect some electrical wires from the pump

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
The main problem was the truck was working fine but he drove the truck all of the sudden it cut, but all the powerlines are on but it wont to stay on.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1999 f350 superduty
12/19/2017
Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 8 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Try unplugging the fuel heater wire and checking fuse 30 under the hood. Replace it. Then see if it starts. If it does, the fuel heater is bad.

Let me know if it starts.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 7 months ago

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?

Do you need more time to resolve the issue?