Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have had the wiring traced on my truck and they have found…

Customer Question
I have had the wiring...
I have had the wiring traced on my truck and they have found when they isolated the circuit found fuse 21stopped the draw when pulled. They recommend that I take it to a ford dealer, I am wondering if this is possibly a recall.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
THERE HAS BEEN A BATTERY DRAIN WHICH HAS BEEEN DIFFICULT TO FIND . THE MECHANIC TODAY FOUND THE FUSE THAT PPEAARS TO BE THE AUSE
FUSE THAT APPEARS TO BE THE CAUSE
12/19/2017
Ford Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

THere are no recalls on this vehicle related to a battery draw.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.