Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Fob wont open doors. Put a new one in. 2017 fusion. All I…

Customer Question
Fob wont open doors ...

Fob wont open doors

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Yes put a new one in

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2017 fusion

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

All I did was change the battery in the fob

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It worked fine the last time I used it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/18/2017
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 7 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Have you got into your car? It is possible that the vehicle battery is dead or weak and that is why the fob is not working.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!