Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to remove the driver side door panel, no

Customer Question
Trying to remove the...

Trying to remove the driver side door panel

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron Z., - Ford Tech - replied 7 months ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

may I have the year and model of your Ford?

2006 F-150 club cab 4x4

Great! Thank-you! Please give me one moment to compile and upload a PDF file with the procedures you will need. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding!
I've wrapped up the procedure to remove the door panel into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/6QAxsg

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating my answer does not cost you extra.

..

Were there any other questions I could help you with today?

I still had to go the the internet and found a UTube that walked me through the whole thing.

My apologies. Unfortunately, that was all the repair manual had provided on this job. Glad to hear you got it all fixed up though.