Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How to get a code without a scan for a 1992 Mitsubishi

Customer Question
Eclipse GS if Check Engine...
How to get a code without a scan for a 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS if Check Engine light always on.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
12/17/2017
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 8 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Do retreive the codes without a scan tool you need an analog volt meter. Do you have one of those?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

Do you have a voltmeter? Have you retrieved codes?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!