Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I cant get the power steering now light to turn off..what…

Customer Question
I cant get the...

I cant get the power steering now light to turn off..what should i do

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

The advance trac light is on also

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
12/17/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can I get the year, make, model?

Do you have a scan tool to see which codes are stored?

2010 Ford Fusion...and no i dont hv a scan

Does the power steering work?

Are you planning to diagnose and fix yourself?

Im trying to reset it because it's hard for me to turn the wheel

You can remove both battery cables and hold them together for one minute then reconnect to the battery to do a reset but I doubt a reset alone is going to resolve this without diag and repairs made.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris