Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I have A 2010 Ford Focus, a warning light came on, I think…

Customer Question
I have A 2010...

I have A 2010 Ford Focus, a warning light came on, I think thjat it was DD/100, what does it mean?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

It was to the right of the Speedometer, It came on steady, I turned the car off and back on again, it didn't come back on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just drove the car and parked it, I just want to make sure that it's alright to drive it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
12/16/2017
Ford Mechanic: 6Bucs, Ford Senior Master replied 2 months ago
6Bucs
6Bucs, Ford Senior Master
Hello and thank you for your question. My name is***** this vehicle in the United States?
Can you explain the warning light? I’m not sure what you mean by “DD/100” is this a message or a warning icon?
Ron, ASE Certified Technician