Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have 2013 ford f 150. My ac fans goes on high when ever I…

Customer Question
Hi I have 2013...

Hi I have 2013 ford f 150

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

My ac fans goes on high when ever I start the truck

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

You mean the coolant

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My coolant and every thing working good even the temperature meter looks fine no leaks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
12/16/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

You are referring to the fan in front of the engine, correct?

Which engine?

If you turn the climate control off, does the fan go off?