Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just want to remove the passenger airbag

Customer Question
I just want to...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 8 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Year, make, model of the vehicle?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I have a Ford 2009 escape and I want to remove the passenger airbag without it blowing up in my face. Also will these directions be emailed to me? Because that would be great.

I don't work on the Escape models so I will opt out of this one. I work on the trucks only. Another expert who has the instruction for this one will be along to assist.

Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Here are the steps to remove the airbag.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uz7ynhbv9d1y8zy/AB1.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5tb6eoervm3ckyx/AB2.pdf?dl=0

You will want to remove the negative battery cable, wait 5 minutes, then start working. Once repaired then reconnect the negative cable.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris