Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

My high beams are stuck on I want to take the relay out but…

Customer Question
My high beams are...

My high beams are stuck on I want to take the relay out but don't know the correct number to remove lt

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the bulbs and fuses?

They stay lit I want to remove the fuse so that they go off

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2004 ford explorer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't done anything I am at work and just want to have them go off

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
12/15/2017
Ford Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, the relay is in the fuse box located under the hood. I'll post the diagram for it below showing the relay.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting. Rating/accepting does not cost you extra but insures I am credited for my time and knowledge. Follow ups concerning the original question are always free even after rating/accepting. Thank you for using Just Answer!

K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician