Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I pulled a fuse by mistake not sure which but car died lost…

Customer Question
I pulled a fuse...

I pulled a fuse by mistake not sure which but car died lost power

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

I won't start now

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

98 windstar

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Windstar yourself? What have you tried so far?

I was trying to stop door chime may have pulled wrong fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just will that fuse kill battery power starter and battery new

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/15/2017
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 7 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Did you remove the fuse from the interior fuse panel or fuse panel under the hood?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

Under dash

Ok. Are all the fuses in the correct spots, or you are not sure?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

all I did was pull and replace in same hole but i did get warning bell and all gauges went off

It would really be helpful if you could tell me what fuse. But, there is a theft light on the instrument cluster, when you turn the key to the ON position does it blink rapidly or come on for 3 seconds then turn off?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

Do you have any further questions on this? Did you get your windstar running?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

All g00d now

Ok thats great. Please take a quick second to rate my assistance with you by clicking on the stars. Have a good holiday.