Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I put a 6.o in a 07 f550 it cranks and idles good not a lot…

Customer Question
I put a 6.o...

I put a 6.o in a 07 f550 it cranks and idles good not a lot of power could the feul pump lines be pluged up bacwards

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

Its 6.0 deisal lol

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F550 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet about to run scanner on codes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nor realy just sreing if it back feed will it start up just want perfrome riht i dont know

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

While running is there exhaust smoke?

Can you scan it and tell me if there are KOEO or KOER codes?

im about to go scan it in few minutes now that im finaly geting my stuff back on line thanks ill get back with u
the only smoke is when i try to drive it and it want go past 2000 on tach idles smoth got feul smell like rich running un burnt feul while running

I have to leave in 15 minutes, and will be back tonight. So If I miss you that is why.

When smoking and running rough is there a misfire felt or noticed?

no not a misfire just want go no faster want reve up i have to leave ill be bacjk tonight

When you return tell me the codes which may be stored?

Tall me the results of injector buzz test?

Tell me the IPR % from idle up to wide open throttle and around the rpm where it will no longer increase rpm?

anyways i went and run the codes i got a po700 code it was low on trans fliud but no engine codes but turbo sounds funny and i got a leak on the clamp at the egr pipe clamp sounds like it clses and the sound is differnt no codes
it hold up to about 2000 rpm with no power to it realy

Tell me the results of injector buzz test?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Ron, ASE Certified Technician