Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2003 ford ranger brake lights, blinkers and hazards do…

Customer Question
My 2003 ford ranger...

My 2003 ford ranger brake lights, blinkers and hazards do not work.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

Brake fluid ok. sounds electrical due to the blinkers and the hazards!

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ranger yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, just getting to it now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
12/14/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 4 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Hey how are you ,first thing check the hazard switch on dash, press it in and out few times ,any difference
We have a flasher Relay needs checking
And brake light switch u def pedal
Let’s start here and we go from there

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat