Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Code P0304 CNF MOD 10, what does the CNF MOD 10 mean? P0304…

Customer Question
Code P0304 CNF MOD...

Code P0304 CNF MOD 10, what does the CNF MOD 10 mean?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

P0304 CNF MOD 10

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 Ford?

2000 f-150 5.4 liter

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed the plug and put in a new coil pack. No water leaks from the heater line, have tried to reset it several times, it goes out and comes on 3-4 days later.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just curious about what the CNF Mod 10 means

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
idling rougher than I remember it doing, seems like a miss at idle
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 2 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

The p0304 has a definition of cylinder 4 misfire. CNF MOD 10 does not relate to the code but may be something to do with the scan tool that retrieved the code.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

Do you have any more questions on this code or what could be causing it. etc..?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

EricFromCT
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician