Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It is saying I need to service the advanced track and not…

Customer Question
It is saying I...

It is saying I need to service the advanced track and not starting

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes and they are not corroded

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2016 ford explorer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing as of yet I'm trying to figure out why it won't start

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
12/13/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Will the headlights work?

Will it at least crank?

Key in the run position what is the theft light doing?

Is the battery voltage near 12.6 volts?