Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

There is some sort of vacuum deal with electrical connector…

Customer Question
There is some sort...

There is some sort of vacuum deal with electrical connector above my heater I broke the nipple off, trying to find out what it is so I can replace

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It is a 06 f250 6.0

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
12/12/2017
Ford Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 8 months ago
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and im here to assist you today. im reviewing your question now....

Ford Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 8 months ago

what is it your are replacing? is it in the engine bay?

that is my problem I don't know what it is, it is located in engine compartment above the heater on a triangular bracket
Ford Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 8 months ago

can you take a picture?

Ford Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 8 months ago

how many wires?