Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I HAVE FORD EXACP2011 I BOUGHT A AUTO-VOX MODLE M1W WERE DO…

Customer Question
I HAVE FORD EXACP2011...

I HAVE FORD EXACP2011 I BOUGHT A AUTO-VOX MODLE M1W WERE DO I FIND THE REVACE WRIE!!!!

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

Ford excep2011

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Ford?

2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

To run the camera fram lisen plat in to thehatch

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes were can I find a back up wire!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/12/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Here is the wires you will need the highlighted ones are the ones you can use for your signal

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xegn4pdbf1o45y5/backup.docx?dl=0

are you able to view the document?