Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2017 f350 engine starts but nothing comes on on the panel.

Customer Question
2017 f350 engine...

2017 f350 engine starts but nothing comes on on the panel

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes to both nothing on panel oil pressure fuel gauge nothing up there is working

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I need it to go to work in the morning, been sitting for 11 days but started right up

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
12/12/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

This will not be a simple fix like a fuse. There is a concern wither within the instrument cluster or a concern with its communication lines to the modules. This should still be under warranty.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris