Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need instructions for FORD ESCAPE 2004 3.0 V6 ,, front…

Customer Question
hello i need instructions for...
hello i need instructions for FORD ESCAPE 2004 3.0 V6 ,, front engine Mount Insulator , it wass torn apart gone so i need to know if the Insulator goes pressed in the crossmember bracket or on top of it , instructions with pictures will be highly apreciated
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/11/2017
Ford Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 7 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello,let me revire your request. Please stand by.

Ford Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 7 months ago

Are you replacing the insulator front of the vehicle(radiator side) or front of engine (towards passenger side)?

radiator just below the radiator
Ford Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 7 months ago

Attached illustration shows procedure to replace front insulator.

its fine , but i dont get to see till witch part it goes in
Ford Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 7 months ago

This is the only info provided by the manufacture. i will opt out and let another expert assist you

Ford Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

Here is a different set of instructions with pictures to help you with front motor mount replacement. Let me know if this helps you out?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohgyc4m19k3qdtr/2004%20ford%20escape%20motor%20mount.pdf?dl=0

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

jaybird i need the one in the front under the radiator

The one I sent you is for the front right engine mount.

i mean the one just below the radiator the one you send me is the passenger side one

I am sorry but my manual does not show any other replacement procedures other than the one I gave you. I will opt out for another expert to see if they have something my manual does not have. Please do not respond until another expert contacts you or questions locks to me.

Ford Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician

Here are all those insulators. It's 36 pages.