Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to reset the low tire sensor...How do I do it? The…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset the low tire sensor...How do I do it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

The tire sensor that is supposed to flash when you start the car.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

Ford freestar

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Freestar?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Freestar yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing..I had a new sensor and now the sensors do not flash when I start the car!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that I know!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
12/11/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

This is the TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR TRAINING procedure.

Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit. After all, you have already made the deposit.
If you don't, the deposit you made will just sit there and I won't get my share of it.

I assume you have a question about the tool maybe (204-363)?

! last note, Use special service tool 204-324 for valve-mounted TPMS sensors or 204-363 for wheel mounted sensors.

Don't forget to rate me well, so I get credit. If you don't, the deposit you made will just sit there and I won't get my share of it.