Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2017 Ford Transit connect, as vehicle is moving the alarm…

Customer Question
2017 Ford Transit connect...

2017 Ford Transit connect, as vehicle is moving the alarm goes off whenever the brakes ar applied and the vehicle slows down and stops.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Transit Connect yourself? What have you tried so far?

Parking vehicle, locking and then unlocking using key.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, this is the only problem and it just started today.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/12/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen years of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

Is there any other warning indicators on the dash or no? How many miles? Is the vehicle still under warranty?