Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2016 F550 140.8"WB 6.7L 4X4 CODE U0401 U0140 HOW TO CHECK…

Customer Question
2016 F550 140.8"WB 6.7L...

2016 F550 140.8"WB 6.7L 4X4 CODE U0401 U0140 HOW TO CHECK AND FIXE I HAVE VCM2 SCANNER

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

U0401:81:08--IPC

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F550 yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES I TRIE CLEAR CODE

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I CAN SEND IDS CODE PHOTO

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
PHOTO
P_20171206_121422.jpgP_20171...jpgP_20171204_112356.jpgP_20171...jpgP_20171128_144413.jpgP_20171...jpg1512742107370.jpg1512742...jpg
12/12/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Have you done any of the diagnostic steps for these codes yet?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris