Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2008 focus, The fuel gauge don't work properly.

Customer Question
John - I have...
John - I have a 2008 focus, The fuel gauge don't work properly. sometimes it reads most time it reads zero no matter full anything less. have replaced fuel pump and sending unit twice with no change.
The struts also rattles up front when we hit bumps. 120K miles on this car.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

are you there?

what about the rattle in struts?
will check continuity and get back to you.

for the rattle in struts, you will need to open another request. one problem per request

hows it going?