Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am looking for the location of the fuel cut off switch of…

Customer Question
Hi, i am looking...

Hi, i am looking for the location of the fuel cut off switch of my 2011 ford e150. I hope you can help me. Thanks!

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Ford E150. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Hi Pearl, I think, thats it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/9/2017
Ford Mechanic: Edward, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

The switch on your E150 is located on a bracket above the brake pedal, take a flashlight and look up towards the brake pedal shaft, you should see the switch, it will have a red button on the top, push the button DOWN and the switch is closed and should transmit power to the fuel pump. Let me know if you see it. Thank you.

Hi Edward, I could not see it. Can you send me picture? Thanks!

Hold on just a second.

Have you got your owners manual? If so, turn to page 218 and take a look, I will try to find that picture right now. thank you.

Owners manual states that the 2011 E150 only has an inertia switch in a stripped chasis. (Cargo Van) if it is a clubwagon or multi passenger vehicle, I do not believe that one will have an inertia switch. Refer to page 217 in this link.

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/catalog/owner_guides/11ecoog3e.pdf

do you not have any fuel pressure or was the vehicle in a collision? thank you.