Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Does a 2001 e450 pcm have pto logic in it. Well .i started…

Customer Question
Does a 2001 e450...

Does a 2001 e450 pcm have pto logic in it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Well .i started with a uhaul frame 01 7.3 turbo deisel from a f 350. a monster a 4r100 trans with pto my pcm and evert thing else is 01 e450.it runs good.my pto light comes on but want pump.ihave read all fleet info. checked both blue and yellow wires.it idels up to 1700 rpms and down like it should

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have a 53 c 600 cab on it and a roll back bed. it a muncie pto

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/7/2017
Ford Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and i will be assisting you today. i reviewed your question....

what exactly is going on??

does th e e450 pcm have logic for pto
Ford Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago
Ok. I’m reviewing your question...,
Ford Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

yes e450 ecm has pto logic like the 350

Ford Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

hi just checking up on you. please rate me on my services thanks and happy holidays. any questions feel free to ask