Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2008 F150 Ranch and the window and door lock

Customer Question
I have a 2008...

I have a 2008 F150 King Ranch and the window and door lock mechanisms have just started working intermittently. Most of the time they don't work but sometimes they do. I have noticed over the past 3 months or so that the buzzer is acting funny when I get out of the truck with it running.

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No on fixing it myself and I haven't tried anything yet. I thought about taking the battery cable off to do a reset.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/7/2017
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 7 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Hi. Any particular window or lock that does not work intermittently?