Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm trying to find the correct size fan but wrench for my…

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find the correct size fan but wrench for my 2010 f250 6.4. The 47mm wrench is too small. The best I can guess is that it is between 48mm and 54mm

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford F250. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No. That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/7/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

There are 2 wrenches used:

1 7/8 ---47mm Wrench, Fan Clutch Nut 303-214 (T83T-6312-B)

2 11/16---69mm Wrench, Fan Hub Nut 303-774

That is according to the Ford repair site https://www.dropbox.com/s/0cun9jlw17vis6k/64fan.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris