Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Vehicle transport mode active came on. watched utube on

Customer Question
Vehicle transport mode active...

Vehicle transport mode active came on. watched utube on possible fix - didn't work - made all other things weird happen

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2013 ford escape

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

Turn key on and pump brake five time and hit emergency lights on and off a few times

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

I don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/5/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Will the vehicle start and can it be driven?

never mind - getting it towed. Messed up.

Okay