Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I think my DEF flap is stuck. 2017 F450. I haven I haven't…

Customer Question
I think my DEF...

I think my DEF flap is stuck

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2017 F450

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F450 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven I haven't tried anything to fix it, just google search. I can't fill any DEF in it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How do I remove the hose?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Do you have an OEM bed on this truck or something elsewhere as they rerouted the DEF fill?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

I've figure it out. Thank you.

Glad you got it resolved.