Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No start condition has 1 code u1900 and will start if you…

Customer Question
No start condition...

No start condition has 1 code u1900 and will start if you fuel in air intake tube

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

F350 with tow package is gas hog Anyway

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your F350?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

New fuel pump and fuel regulator

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was running and partner took out a radio fuse to put into the lighter fuse position and when shut off it never started again

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

What liter engine?

6.8 litre

That engine confirms why you said gas hog.

Do you know which module is storing this communication code?

Have you checked for no fuel pressure or no fuel injector pulse occurring?

I have checked fuel pressure but not with Gage I changed regulator and fuel squirted everywhere I realize that isn't proper method but I didn't find a way to hook up fuel pressure gage

Have you checked for no fuel injector pulse occurring?

No I don't know what MOD is storing the code

Are you using a cheap code reader or sophisticated diagnostic tool?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris