Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Parking lights stay on aftereverthing is off. Brake lights.

Customer Question
Parking lights stay on...

Parking lights stay on aftereverthing is off

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

brake lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2010 ford escape

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

New battery

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/5/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

At first you said parking lights now you say brake lights, which is it?

Is this a hybrid?