Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Replacing water pump 1.4 litre ecoboost remove crank pulley…

Customer Question
Replacing water pump 1.4...

Replacing water pump 1.4 litre ecoboost remove crank pulley & timing is out have tools coming tomorrow what do I need to do to set back in time I want to make sure it runs before proceeding

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Water pump has 2 terminal plug in bottom of pump ford says to clip connector & heats hr ink wires & do away with the old design

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/5/2017
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 7 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, what kind of Ford is this, year and model?