Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a ford f 150 2013. the drive head light is no trun…

Customer Question
Hi I have...

Hi I have a ford f(###) ###-#### the drive head light is no trun on. the pasnger does work I swap light from one side to and light are good. I ck fuse the in side. quoter panel. for bad fuse. and. I all so pulled them out to make shore there. good. can u help me out within thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ford f(###) ###-####truck

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Ford Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Good evening, I hope you are doing great. My name is***** am a Ford technician and would be happy to assist you with this.
​ Since the fuses are still good then we will have to do some voltage tests. Do you have a multimeter that can be used?

hi. No i dont i have a power prob 3 That’s all

He​llo. Okay a power probe will be perfect. When you are able to, hook up the power probe to the battery and check the voltage/ground at the bulb connector

I. Can. Do. But not now . Because it’s Nite time. And I don’t have so much light to wk with. I want to. Ask u I am going to be use led. Builds thy Draw less amps. Then the factory builds witch. Are holgen. Can I just. Wire. From the good. Build to the other. Build. Which thy are. Going to be led. And it not going to. Pull so much Amps. Because I think. That. One. Of the wire that feeds that. One. Build. Is split. Some. Where. In. The. Line what do u think.

O​kay np problem, let me know when you are able to do it. If you are only overlaying the left side then that would work, it will not pull too many amps if it is an led system

Ok. Ty so. Much.

You are very welcome

Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician