Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Car starts and than wont start. battery is good. No

Customer Question
Car starts and than...

Car starts and than wont start. battery is good

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No corrosion.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2003 tarus

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Wife stranded at store. I'm retrieving the car. I try to do my own work. every once in a while it doesn't start. wait awhile and it starts and will be good for months

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Solid exclamation icon on dashboard

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/2/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

When it will not start, is that normally when the engine is already warmed up?

Will it at least crank?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris